河北省外贸培训公共服务平台

We insist on a letter of credit. 

我们坚持用信用证方式付款。 

As I've said, we require payment by L/C. 

我已经说过了,我们要求以信用证付款。 

We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment. 

我们仍然想用信用证付款方式。 

We always require L/C for our exports. 

我们出口一向要求以信用证付款。 

L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France. 

我们向法国出口一般使用即期信用证付款。 

We pay by L/C for our imports. 

进口我们也采用信用证汇款。 

Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit. 

我们的付款条件是保兑的不可撤消的信用证。 

You must be aware that an irrevocable L/C gives the exporter the additional protection of banker's guarantee. 

你必须意识到不可撤消信用证为出口商提供了银行担保。 

Is the wording of "confirmed" necessary for the letter of credit? 

信用证上还用写明“保兑”字样吗? 

For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight. 

我们要求用不可撤消的、允许分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的信用证,凭即期汇票支付。 

What do you say to 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P? 

百分之五十用信用证,其余的用付款交单,您看怎么样? 

Please notify us of L/C number by telex immediately. 

请立即电传通知我方信用证号码。

电脑版回到顶部
  冀ICP备11006606号-18