您当前的位置:首页 >外贸知识>外贸英语

外贸业务员接待第一次来访的客户该如何交流才能搞定客户以及订单

时间:2018.08.01信息来源:功夫外贸

1.在机场接机出口:

当你在机场迎接第一次来访的客户时,如果你不认识客户,可以在机场接机出口处,举个写有 WELCOME “客户名字”的 牌子。

当客户出现在牌子前时,你可以这么和客户打招呼:

You:Excuse me, are you Mr. Brown from England?

请问,你是英格兰来的布朗先生吗?

Client:Yes. I am

是的,我是。

Y:I'm pleased to meet you, Mr. Brown, My name is David. I work in BJ Machinery and Equipment Import and Export Co.,LTD. I came here to meet you.

很高兴见到你,布朗先生。我就大卫,我在BJ 机械设备进出口公司工作,我来这儿接你。

C:How do you?

你好。

Y:How do you do?

你好。

C.It is kind of you to meet me at the airport.

你能到机场接我真是太好了。

Y.Welcome you to Beijing and I think this is your first time in China?

欢迎你来北京,你是第一次来中国吗?

C: No. I have visited China several times, But it's my first visit to Beijing and I think it's a great honor to visit your beautiful city.

不,我来过好几次了,但我第一次来北京,访问你们这座美丽的城市真是我莫大的荣幸。

Y. It's our pleasure to have you here, I hope you will have a pleasant stay here.

很高兴你能来,希望你能在这儿过得愉快。

C: Thank you. I 'm sure I will have a wonderful time here.

谢谢,我想我在这里会过得很愉快的。

2.离开机场去市内:

Y.Can I help you with your bags? we've got a car waiting outside.

让我帮你提行李吧!我们有车在外面恭候。

C: A limo!  a very good and expensive car!

豪华轿车!非常好也非常昂贵的车!

Y:I hope you had a pleasant flight over, Mr. Brown. I've traveled the Trans-Pacific rountes before, And I know how tiring they can be.

布朗先生,来的旅途愉快吧。我以前坐过跨太平洋的航线,我知道那是多么疲乏。

C:This one was uneventful, except for a little turbulence here and there, In fact, I feel as crisp as a new dollar bill.

除了有时气流不稳之外,一路都很顺利,事实上,我感觉我很精神的。

Y.Glad to hear it. Would you like an informal dinner with us tonight?

很高兴你这么说,你愿意今晚和我们一起吃顿便饭吗?

C:It's very nice of you. But truthfully I'd rather just spend a quiet evening in the hotel getting ready for tomorrow's appointment. David won't mind?

你太客气了,不过我倒想静静地在酒店休息一晚,准备明天的会谈,大卫不会介意吧?

Y:Not at all, We expected you'd want a little rest first. Just to confirm. you know that tomorrow's visiting our factory is set for 10 a.m.  I'll pick you up at the hotel at 9:15.

当然不会,我们想到你可能需要稍作歇息。跟你确认一下,明天参观我们工厂是早上10点,我们会在9:15来酒店接你。

C;That'll be fine,David. Thank you so much.

好的,大卫,谢谢你。

Y.It's my pleasure,By the way, are there any sights you'd like to see while you're here? I'd be happy to show you around.

不客气,对了,在这段时间,你是否想去参观一些景点,我可以带你去看看。

C:I'd like to see some historic spots.

我想去参观一些古迹。

Y:OK. I'll arrange it for you. I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

好的,我会为你安排好的,希望你在这里过得愉快。

C:I will. Thank you very much.

我会的,非常感谢!

3.参观工厂:

Y.Welcome to our factory.

欢迎光临我们工厂。

C:I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.

我一直都盼望着参观你们工厂。

Y:Actually, you'll know our products better after the visit. I'll show you around and explain all the things as we go along:

实际上,参观后你会对我们的产品有更深的了解,我将带你参观,同时我会边走边解说。

C:That'll be most helpful.

那将会大有帮助。

Y:Maybe we could start with the design Department,And then we could look at the production line.

也许我们应该先看看设计部门,然后再去看看生产线。

C:How much do you spend on design development every year?

你们每年在设计开发方面花费多少?

Y:About 10% of the gross sales.

大约占销售总额的10%。

C;That's fine.

很好。

Y. Then, let's take a look at the workshop which produces our products, Please This way.

然后,我们去看看我们产品的生产车间,请这边走。

C:Has all the work done by men been replaced by automatic computers?

手工操作全部由计算机自动控制代替了吗?

Y:Yes. it has.

是的,

C:Are the batteries in it made by your people?

产品上的电池也是在这儿生产的吗?

Y:No. They are from other factories.

不是,电池是从别的工厂订购的。

C:What kind of batter is it?

是什么类型的电池?

Y:It is lithium which can be used for over 3 years.

锂电池,使用寿命可以达3年以上。

4.在车间遇到工厂厂长:

Y:Mr. Brown,This is Mr. Zhang. our factory director.

布朗先生,这是我们工厂的张厂长。

Z:Mr.Brown. Welcome you to our factory. and Good to see you here.

布朗先生,欢迎你光临我厂。很高兴在这儿见到你。

C:Thank you, Director Zhang. I've heard you from David.

谢谢张厂长,我从大卫哪儿听到过你。

Z:We've been able to improve our production methods since your last suggestion. We changed from batch production to flow production.

自从你上次的建议,我们改进了我生产方式,我们把分批生产改为流水线式生产。

C:That' sure to improve your efficiency and productivity.

这样能促进效率和生产率。

Z:Thanks so much for your kind suggestion.

非常感谢你的好建议。

C:you welcome.

不客气。

5.大卫带客户继续参观工厂:

Y.That's the warehouse, We keep a stock of the faster moving items so that urgent orders can be met quickly from stock

那是仓库,存放周转快的货物,这样有急订货的,我们可以立即交现货。

C; If I pleased an order now, how long would it be before I got delivery?

如果我现在订货,到我收到货需要多长时间?

Y.It  would largely depend on  the size of the order and the items you want.

那主要取决于你订单的大小和你需要的产品而定。

C. How large is the plant?

你们工厂有多大?

Y: It covers an area of 80,000 Square meters.

面积80000平米。

C: It' much large than I expected, When was the plant set up?

比我想象的大多了,什么时候建厂的?

Y:In 1970.

1970年。

C.How many employees do you have in this plant?

你们工厂有多少员工?

Y:300, We're running on three shifts.

300人,我们是三班倒。

C: How do you control quanlity?

你们如何控制质量呢?

Y:All products have to go through five checks in the whole manufacturing process.

所有产品在整个生产过程中都必须通过五道质量检测关。

C. What's the monthly output?

月产量是多少?

Y.One thousand units per month now. but we'll be making 1,200 units beginning with October.

目前每月1000套,但是从十月开始每月生产1200套。

C:What's your usual percentage of rejects?

每个月的不合格率是多少?

Y.About 1% in normal operations.

正常情况下为1%左右。

C.that's wonderful. very impressive, indeed, especially the QC.It is very kind of you to give me a tour of the place, it give me a good idea of your products.

非常好,印象很好,尤其是质检系统。谢谢你陪同我参观工厂,这次参观使我对你们的产品有了很好的了解。

6.工作午餐:

Y:Mr, Brown. Now it is lunch time,I invite you to enjoy the seafood. Please make yourself at home

布朗先生,现在是午餐时间,我请你吃海鲜,请不要客气。

C.You are so thoughtfull. Thanks Daivd. Glad to have the opportunity of visiting your factory and I hope to conclude some business with you.

大卫,谢谢你的周到安排,我很高兴有机会参观你们工厂,我希望我们达成一些生意。

Y:It's my pleasure. by the way. tomorrow. I will show you around scenic spots..

这是我的荣幸,另外,明天,我将带你逛逛名胜古迹。

7.游览名胜古迹:

C: What's the next place we're going to visit?

我们要游览的下一个地方是哪儿?

Y:The Summer Palace.

颐和园

C:That would be nice.

那太好了。

Y:The Summer Palace is located on the northweast suburbs of Beijing. It is the most beautiful and the largest imperial garden existing in China, The construction of the Summer Palace first started in 1750.During Emperor Qianlong's reign, it was called the Garden of Clear Ripples.

颐和园位于北京的西北郊,是中国现存最美最大的皇家园林,颐和园始建于1750年。在乾隆的统治时期,它被叫做清漪园。

C:I can't wait to visit it.

我都等不及想参观它了。

Y:Here we are, this is the Summer Palace, We are now visiting the Garden of Virtuous Harmoney, where Emperor Kuang hsu and Empress Dowager Cixi were entertainned with Beijing Opera performances, It mainly consist of the Dressing House, the Grand Theator Building and the Hall of Pleasure Smile.

我们到了,这就是颐和园,我们现在参观的是德和园,这是当年光绪皇帝和慈禧皇太后看戏的场所,它主要由化妆楼和大戏台以及慈禧看戏的颐乐殿三部分组成。

C:The Summer Palace is a lot larger than I expected it would be.

颐和园比我想象的大多了。

Y:The Summer Palace covers an area fo 290 hectare, of which the lake occupies the three fourths, Look over there, it is the Kunming Lake.

颐和园占地290公顷,其中水面约占四分之三,你看那边,那是昆明湖。

C:The view is fantastic, Could you take a picture of me with the lake in the background.

风景美极了,你能以湖为背景给我照张相吗?

Y: OK. Ready!  Cheese, You've got a good shot.

好的,准备!笑一笑,你拍了一张好照片。

8.机场送别客户:

Y:Now, you are to board the plane, We're sorry that we haven't done much to help you when you stayed in Beijing.

现在你要登机了,很抱歉,你在北京的时候,我们对你的帮助不够。

C:I aprreciate what you have done for me, Everything I have seen here has left a deep impression on me.I really don't know how to express my thanks to you.

十分感谢你对我的关照,我在北京见到的一切给我留下了深刻的印象,我真不知道怎样感谢你们。

Y:We are ready to help you.

我们很乐意给你提供帮助。

C:Will you be kind to say " Thank You" to Mr. Zhang director of your factory and others firends for me?

请代我向你们张厂长和其他同事转达我的谢意好吗。

Y:I'd like to. I'm sure your visit will help to promote the friendship and understanding between both of us. Welcome to China again.

我一定转达,我坚信你的来访,将促进我们双方之间的友谊和了解,欢迎你再来中国。

C:Of course, I will. Well, it's time for me to say goodbye.The plane will take off soon.Hope some day you will come to England for a visit.

当然,我会的。好吧,是告别的时候了,飞机要起飞了,希望你来英格兰访问。

Y:Thank you, I will if I have chance. Goodbye and Happy landing!

谢谢,如果有机会,我会去的,再见,一路平安!

C:Goodbye!

再见。

   
回到顶部 | 联系我们
河北省外贸培训公共服务平台   
地址:石家庄市新合作广场 b1 1201   邮箱:87812389@163.com
违法和不良信息举报电话:0311-67662519/4008320700
备案编号:冀ICP备11006606号-18访问量: