您当前的位置:首页 >外贸知识>外贸英语

外贸出口英语-外贸进出口公司合伙人是这样运营合作的!

时间:2018.08.13信息来源:功夫外贸

Paul: Tara, Darling! We're here.

塔拉,亲爱的! 我们回来了。

Tara: Oh, hello Paul. Carl,how wonderful to see you again.

哦,你好保罗。 卡尔再次见到你真是太好了。

Carl: Tara. you're looking great.

塔拉。 你看起来很棒。

Tara: Where's Eve? Didn't she come with you?

夏娃在哪里? 她不是跟你一起来吗?

Carl: She's sorry she couldn't come, but she is working on some matters relevant to Jayal Motors. Well, aren't your going to congratulate me?

她很抱歉她不能来了,但她正在处理一些与贾亚尔摩托有关的事情。 嗯,你是不是应该祝贺我?

Paul: What on?

祝贺什么?

Tara: Tell us, Carl, What's happened?

告诉我们,卡尔,发生了什么事?

Carl: Eve and I have decided to get married.

夏娃和我已经决定结婚

Tara: How marvellous!

太美妙了!

Paul: Congratulations. Now this calls for a drink.

恭喜。 那么为这好事得喝一杯。

Tara: To you and Eve.

祝贺你和夏娃

Paul: Cheers.

干杯!

Carl: Thank you.

谢谢!

Paul:Now then.... what are you plans, Carl? ..Apart from getting married that is ... Listen, Why are you back in Zuritania so soon after your last visit?

接着,你有什么计划,卡尔? 除了结婚,是...瞧,你上次来访问才不久你怎么这么快又回到苏黎世了?

Carl: Well ...

嗯...

Tara: We're discussing nothing till Carl has something to eat. Dinner's almost ready. You must be starving.

在卡尔吃些食物之前我们不要讨论什么事情。 晚餐已经准备好了。 你一定很饿吧。

Carl:I am. I'm really looking forward to some home cooking, Industria food is quite good but it's not like home, is it?

我是很饿了。 我非常期待一些家乡菜,Industria食物是相当不错,但它不像家乡菜,是吧?

Carl: Mmm. That was a delicious meal, Tara.

嗯。 这真是一顿美餐,塔拉。

Tara: Thank you, Well if you and Paul would like to talk, I'll go and make some coffee.

谢谢你,如果你和保罗想谈谈,我会去做一些咖啡去。

Paul: Thank you, darling.

谢谢你,亲爱的。

Carl: I hope Eve's cooking will be half as good ... Well, let's get down to business now. Paul, Who owns the share capital in the company?

我希望夏娃的烹饪能有一半好...好吧,让我们现在开始谈谈业务吧。 保罗,谁拥有公司的股本?

Paul: Well, Tom has 55%, Tara and I together 20%, Jack has 15% and the bank the remaining 10%.

嗯,汤姆持有55%,塔拉和我一起20%,杰克持有15%,银行持有剩余的10%股份

Carl: I see, What's the total share capital?

我知道了,总股本是多少?

Paul: 600,000 EUROS but Jayal Motors is having to borrow about 200,000 euros to finance the expansion over the next 12 months, So you can see Carl, we're heavily committed to the bank, Kamal has been approached by MEI, That's Multi-National Engineering Incorporated, And he's now suggesting that we agree to a merger.

60万欧元,但贾亚尔摩托不得不借款约20万欧元,以资助在未来12个月的扩张,所以你可以看到卡尔,我们严重依赖银行,卡迈勒已经接触了MEI,这是跨国工程公司 ,他现在建议我们同意合并。

Carl: And what's in it for MEI?

MEI有什么要求?

Carl:Well, they want 50%, and they'd then want to appoint their own management team, you see.

嗯,他们想要50%股份,他们将要任命自己的管理团队,你瞧。

Carl: And what does the bank get out of all this?

银行从中能得到什么好处?

Paul:Two things, it seems, Kamal's worried that we can't handle the expansion by ourselves and thinks the bank's interest would be best served by linking up with an international company with a lot of marketing experience.

两个好处,似乎,卡迈勒担心我们自己不能处理好扩大生产,认为与一个有很多的营销经验的国际公司联合则银行的利益将会最好。

Carl:And the other thing?

另一好处呢?

Paul: Well, Kamal and his bank stand to gain by arranging for MEI to become a customer of the Commerical Credit Bank.

嗯,卡迈勒和他的银行通过安排想让MEI成为他们商业信贷银行的客户。

Carl: I see... Ah. coffee!

我们明白了...啊,咖啡!

Tara:There we are, Now then, Carl, How do you like it?

咖啡来了,那么,卡尔,你喜欢什么样的咖啡?

Carl: Black, please.

请来黑咖啡

Tara: So you see, Carl. in fact we feel that Kamal's head office in Dabu might have had something to do with the idea of the merger in the first place.

所以你看,卡尔。 事实上,我们认为卡马尔在达布的总部最有可能与合并的想法有关。

Carl: And at the moment it'd appear that the bank's in a strong position to dictate terms.

而在目前看来,银行在强势地发布命令。

Paul:Absolutely, And Kamal said in his letter .. oh, hang on, I think I've got it in my pocket... oh yes. here it is. Let me see, Er, yes, He says, "We suggest you seriously consider the offer from MEI in view of the precarious state of the company's balance sheet".

绝对是,并且,卡马勒在他的信中说。哦,稍等,我想我已经放在我的口袋里了...哦,是的, 这里就是! 让我看看,呃,是的,他说,“鉴于公司的资产负债表状况岌岌可危,我们建议你认真考虑MEI的提议”

Carl:I see. Well, Paul. You asked me before dinner what I was doing in Zuritania, I'll tell you...What would you both say if Eve and I were to put up the money you need for expansion and join you to set up a limited liability company?

我懂了。 嗯,保罗。 你在晚餐前问我来苏黎世做什么,我告诉你...如果夏娃和我给你提供你需要的扩张的钱,并加入你们,成立有限责任公司,你们俩觉得怎么样?

Tara: Are you serious?

你是认真的吗?

Paul: I don't believe it! I mean, what about your diplomatic career? Eve's job ...?

我不相信! 我的意思是,你的外交生涯怎么办? 夏娃的工作...?

Carl:Oh, we can talk about all that later, Eve's going to E-mail with some necessary details.

哦,我们以后可以谈谈所有的事情,夏娃将发电子邮件给你关于一些必要的细节

Paul: That's great, Carl, Look, I'll phone Tom and Jack and arrange a meeting for tomorrow, OK?

这太好了,卡尔,瞧,我会打电话给汤姆和杰克,并安排明天的会议,好吗?

   
回到顶部 | 联系我们
河北省外贸培训公共服务平台   
地址:石家庄市新合作广场 b1 1201   邮箱:87812389@163.com
违法和不良信息举报电话:0311-67662519/4008320700
备案编号:冀ICP备11006606号-18访问量: