您当前的位置:首页 >外贸知识>外贸英语

这50句外贸专业英语句子是就价格交货付款合同等条款谈判中常用的而且最容易出差错的

时间:2021.08.25信息来源:功夫外贸

一.在外贸业务员和外商就价格,交货时间,付款方式,合同等等条款谈判时,对对方提出的条件不能完全同意,想表示在一定条件下愿意,该如何表达呢?

下面23句就是有关这方面的表达方式,认真阅读并记住这些句型:

1.Certainly,as long as you can ship the goods before dec.

当然可以,只要你能在十二月之前装货。

2.Certainly,but you must open the L/C on time.

当然可以,不过你必须按时开证。

3.Certainly,if the conditions turn better.

如果情况好转,那当然可以。

4.I don’t mind,as long as it’s necessary to extend the L/C.

只要有必要展证,我不介意。

5.I don’t mind,but the L/C must be opened before dec.

我不反对,但是 信用证要在十二前开出。

6.I don’t see why not,as long as the price is reasonable.

只要价格合理,我看没什么不可以的。

7.I don’t see why not,but the price should be a little bit lower.

我看没什么不可以的,但是价格应该低一些。

8.I’d be happy to ,as long as the quality is satisfactory.

我会很高兴,只要质量让人满意。

9.I’ll have it ,provided the price is reasonable.

只要价格合理,我就把它买下了。

10.I’m quite prepared to ,if the conditions permit.

我愿意这样做,只要条件允许。

11.Of course,but don’t increase the price again.

当然可以,不过别再涨价了。

12.Yes,as long as the price is reasonable.

当然,只要价格合理。

13.Yes,but that rather depends on the price level.

是的,但是这还要看价格而定。

14.I suppose so,but don’t increase the price.

我想是这样,但是不要涨价。

15.I suppose so ,if you cooperate with us .

如果你能与我们合作,我看可以。

16.No problem,but you must make a good arrangement before hand.

没问题,但是你事先必须做好安排。

17.Why not,if the conditions permit.

如果条件允许,没什么不可以的。

18.Yeah,but you should ask the manager for permission.

好的,不过你应该征得经理的同意。

19.By all means,provided that you give us a discount.

只要您给我们一笔折扣,当然可以。

20.I see no objection whatever,but you should open the L/C at once.

我看没有什么可反对的,只要您立即开证。

21.Very well,but you’d better remind him once again.

很好,不过您最好再提醒他一次。

22.Naturally,so long as the users are satisfied with the quality.

当然可以,只要用户对质量满意。

23.I’m perfectly willing,but let me have a look.

我完全愿意,不过得让我看一看。

二.当你和外商就外贸业务谈判,对对方提出的条件不满意,那么该如何委婉拒绝对方呢?下面27句子就是最好的范例:

24. I didn’t really want to extend the L/C.

我其实不想展证。

25.I don’t really fancy doning business with him.

我其实并不愿意和他做生意。

26.I have certain reservations about increasing the price.

对于涨价一事我持保留意见。

27.I wouldn’t be willing.

我不会愿意的。

28.I’m not sure we would find ourselves able to ship the goods within this month.

我没办法肯定我们能否在本月装货。

29.I’m not really willing to buy it at such a high price.

我其实不愿意以这么高的价格购买它。

30.I’d be a bit awkward,actually.

实际上这有点棘手。

31.I’m afraid I can’t possibly open the L/C this month.

恐怕我不能在本月开证。

32.I’d like to be able to,but your price is not reasonable.

我倒希望能够如此,但你们的价格不合理。

33.I wish I could,but I have to ask the manager for permission.

我希望我能,但是我得征得经理同意。

34.It’s not that I don’t want to,but that I can’t.

不是我不想,而是我不能。

35.I’m not keen on working indoors all day long.

我不喜欢整日里在室内工作。

36.I’d rather not,actually,I have to meet the customer at the airport.

实际上我倒希望不这样,我得到机场去迎接客户。

37.I’m sorry,I could’t possibly accept your suggestion.

对不起,我不能接受你的建议。

38.Can’t really see how I can persuade the customer.

我看不出我怎么才能说服客户。

39.Only wish I could,but I have already bought some from others.

但愿我能,可是我已经从别处买了一些。

40.Would if I could,but cost is too high.

如果我能够,我是愿意的。不过成本太高。

41.Sorry, I can’t see you off at the airport.

对不起,我不能到机场为你送行。

42.I regret to say we find ourselves unable to catch the last steamer of this month.

我很抱歉,我们看来不能赶上本月的最后一班船了。

43.I’ve given this matter a treat deal of thought but we cannot reduce the price.

我已再三考虑过此事,但是我们不能减价。

44.That’s quite out of the question,I’m afraid.

恐怕这是完全不可能的。

45.I’m sorry to say it’s not possible to comply with your suggestion.

很抱歉不能遵照您的建议办。

46.I’m sorry to say that’s really not possible.

很抱歉,这确实不可能。

47.I'm sorry to say we cannot see our way to find a new customer like him.

很抱歉我们没有可能寻找像他那样的客户。

48.I’m afraid there can be not question of effecting the shipment within a week.

恐怕在本周装运是不可能的。

49.Well,I think I’d prefer not to come.

我想我还是不来的好。

50.I’m not sure I could come,actually.

实际上我并不敢肯定我能来。

   
回到顶部 | 联系我们
河北省外贸培训公共服务平台   
地址:石家庄市新合作广场 b1 1201   邮箱:87812389@163.com
违法和不良信息举报电话:0311-67662519/4008320700
备案编号:冀ICP备11006606号-18访问量: