您当前的位置:首页 >外贸知识>外贸英语

外贸进出口业务专业英语情景会话-6

时间:2021.09.02信息来源:功夫外贸

Tom:Ah, there you are Paul! Come in, Come in,

啊,保罗来了!进来,进来,

Paul:How are you, Kamal?

你好,卡马尔

Kamal: Fine, thank you. Paul. How was your course?

好,谢谢。保罗。你的课程怎么样?

Paul: I enjoyed it very much, It's given me some interesting ideas.

我非常喜欢这次学习,它给了我一些有趣的想法

Kamal: So I've heard.

和我听说的一样。

Tom: Drink, Kamal?

喝点什么,卡马尔?

Kamal: Yes, an orange juice please, In this hot, dusty weather, I get rather thirsty, It's not the weather for alcohol.

是的,请来一个杯橙汁,在这个炎热,多尘的天气,搞得我相当渴,这天气根本不适合喝酒精饮料。

Tom: Paul?

保罗?

Paul: Same for me please.

我也一样吧。

Tom: Now, here you are.

好了,请用吧.

Kamal: Thanks, Tom

谢谢汤姆

Paul: Thanks, Cheers

谢谢,干杯

Kamal: Cheers .... Well, to business.

干杯 ...嗯 为生意干杯

Tom: Kamal can maybe talk some sense into you about this exporting idea.

卡马尔请你谈谈对的出口想法的建议

Kamal: Well it's true the company's present size doesn't seem to offer much encouragement to expansion of that kind ..

嗯,这倒是真的,以公司现有的规模似乎并不能太鼓励这种扩张。

Tom: Especially with problems from the tax revenue office.

特别是税务局出现了问题

Paul: Yes, I heard about that from Tara, Tom.

是的,汤姆,我听塔拉说了。

Tom:Yes, strange that business.

是的,奇怪的事。

Kamal: All that's been cleared up, I checked with the tax office as soon as you phoned, Tom. It seems there's been a misunderstanding. Their letter, they said, was routine, In your case it was prompted by an anonymous phone call, the government, as you know, has been encouraging people to report those they suspect of tax evasion,

所有的一切都已经搞清楚了,汤姆,你给我打电话后,我就和税务局核实了。似乎有一个误会。他们说,他们的信是例行公事,你的情况下,是由一个匿名电话的引起的,如你所知,政府鼓励人们举报他们怀疑逃税的。

Paul:Anonymous phone call eh? That is strange.

匿名电话  哦?那很奇怪

Kamal:Well, there's no problem there now.

嗯,现在没事了。

Paul: Ok. So what do you think of my idea to move into exporting?

好的。所以你认为我打算出口的想法如何?

Kamal: Well, as I've already said, the company's only small ...

嗯,正如我已经说过的,公司只是有点儿小。

Tom: What did I tell you, Paul?

我跟你说什么来着,保罗?

Kamal:...But that's no reason to throw the export idea out of the window.

但这不是把出口的想法抛出窗外的理由

Tom. Oh?

哦?

Paul: Go on, Kamal,Let's hear what you have to say.

继续,卡马尔,让我们听听你说的话

Kamal:Well, the bank might be able to do something, We're very keen on small, quality firms expanding, Exporting could interest us, But finance is not the main problem.

好的,银行能够做一些事情,我们非常热衷于小型,优质公司的扩张,出口可能对我们感兴趣,但金融不是主要问题。

Tom:Not the main problem, but ...?

不是主要的问题,那...?

Kamal:What I mean, Tom, is your chief concern is planning, Planning and prudence, I think you're already aware of that, Paul.

我的意思是,汤姆,你主要要关注的是规划,规划和审慎,我想你已经知道了,保罗

Paul:Yes, I'm preparing a feasibility study now.

是的,我现在正在准备可行性研究

Kamal: Good, As for the finance, the bank could offer loans for expansion and export credit.

好的,对于金融,银行可以提供扩张用的贷款和出口信贷

Tom:But what about the risk, Kamal? We're talking about a lot of money.

但是,风险,卡马尔?我们在谈论很多钱

Kamal: Your record with the bank is good, Tom. your business is small but very efficient and your mopeds are of high quality.

你在银行的记录很好,汤姆。你的业务很小,但非常高效,你的轻便摩托车是高品质的

Tom: I see, Well, that's very helpful but I'm still not convinced.

我知道,那么,这是非常有益的了,但我仍然不相信。

Kamal: I realize that Tom, but let's leave it till we've seen Paul's feasibility study.

我理解你,汤姆,但让我们先等等看,直到我们看到保罗的可行性研究后。

Tom:I feel there's enough work involved in consolidating our position at home. That's the priority at the moment, I'll give you two weeks to do the feasibility stdy, Paul, That's all.

我认为巩固我们在国内的地位需要做足够的工作。这是当前的优先事项,我给你两个星期做可行性研究,保罗,就这样。

Paul: Right, It'll be ready in two weeks, Thanks for your help. Kamal.

好的,两个星期就可以准备好,卡马尔,感谢您的帮助。

Kamal: That's all right, Don't forget the bank has a 10% share in Jayal Motors.

没关系,不要忘记银行在贾亚尔摩托有10%的股份的。

Paul: That's a good enough motive.

这是一个很好的动机

   
回到顶部 | 联系我们
河北省外贸培训公共服务平台   
地址:石家庄市新合作广场 b1 1201   邮箱:87812389@163.com
违法和不良信息举报电话:0311-67662519/4008320700
备案编号:冀ICP备11006606号-18访问量: