您当前的位置:首页 >外贸知识>外贸英语

外贸进出口业务专业英语情景会话-11

时间:2021.10.14信息来源:功夫外贸

Tom: That's it. finished! Paul should come home. The bikes will not be there on time. The Trade Fair will be half over!

就这样。OK!保罗应该回家。摩托车不会准时到达。交易会将完成一半了!

Tara: Father, it's not as bad as all that. The Trade Fair in Industria does business for the whole two week period. One week in the Fair is better than nothing.

父亲,没有那么严重。在Industria的贸易展览会是两个星期正的展期。一周时间在博览会上展览比没有参展更好。

Jack: I agree with Tara, Tom.Paul can still do business in the week that's left. He can get the general reaction of the Industrians to our bikes.and maybe contact a good agent. It won't be a waste of time.

我同意塔拉,汤姆,保罗仍然可以在剩下的一周时间做生意。他可以得到INDUSTIRA人对我们的摩托车的是否感兴趣,也许能联系一个好的代理。这不会浪费时间。

Tom: I say it will be. We don't even know if the four bikes we sent airfreight will arrive on time.

我说它会的。我们甚至不知道我们空运发去的四辆车能否准时到达。

Jack: The airline is very reliable.

航空公司非常可靠

Tom: I thought the shipping company was reliable!

我还以为船公司是可靠的!

Tara:Father! You're being unreasonable. Aren't you just a little bit curious to see how our bikes compare with overseas competitors? If Industria buys our bikes, you'll be proud,-a Jayal bike on the international market!

父亲!你有点儿不讲理。你不是只是有点好奇,看看我们的自行车与海外竞争对手比较如何?如果Industria购买我们的自行车,你会骄傲,一个贾亚尔摩托车在国际市场上

Tom:(grunts)Well... I must say...

(咕噜)嗯...我必须说.

Tom: Tom Jayal!

汤姆杰亚尔!

Chirs: Er ... Christopher Mayo here,Mr. Jayal.

克里斯托弗·梅奥在这里,贾亚尔先生。

Tom: Oh! Hello Christoper.

哦! 你好克里斯托弗

Chris: I was very sorry to hear about the setback Mr. Jayal, but I'm sure Paul will manage something during his trip to Industria.

我很抱歉听到有关受到的挫折,贾亚尔先生。但是,我相信保罗在他的INDUSTRIA的旅行中会处理一些事情的。

Tom:I hope so.

我希望如此。

Chris: Well listen, I checked with the airline again. They said the bikes should be in Centreville in three days.

听,我再次与航空公司确认。他们说,摩托车应该在三天内到达森垂威尔。

Tom: Three days! Thank you Christopher. Keep in touch, Goodbye!

三天!谢谢你克里斯托弗。保持联系,再见!

Chris: Bye.

再见!

Tom: Christopher said he contacted the airline and the bikes will be in Centreville in the three days!

克里斯托弗说,他联系了航空公司,摩托车将在三天内到达森垂威尔

Jack:Three days! Look, I'd better cable Paul again and tell him about the change.

三天!瞧,我最好再次给保罗去电,告诉他有关变化。

Tara: Don't worry, father! Everything will be all right. Paul knows what he's doing, Come and have dinner with me tonight.

别担心,爸爸!一切都会好起来的。保罗知道他在做什么,今晚和我一起吃晚饭。

Tom: That sounds like the first good idea I've heard all day.

这听起来像是我一天里听到的第一个好主意

Tim: Jack! Can I have a word with you?

杰克!我可以和你说一句话吗?

Jack: Later, Tim. I have to get a E-MAIL off Paul.

等一下,蒂姆,我必须得给保罗先发个E-MAIL。

Tim: It's very important,Jack, It won't take long.

这很重要,杰克,这不会需要很长时间!

Jack: OK. Hold on a minute ... Diana!

好。等一分钟...戴安娜!

Diana: Yes. Mr. Lom.

好的。洛姆先生

Jack: ..E-mail to Paul Osman, Ready? OK. Paul Osman,  Bikes will arrive in three days, Airline confirm,Jack. Got it?

电报给保罗·奥斯曼,准备好了吗?好。保罗奥斯曼,航空公司确认摩托车将在三天内到达,杰克。写好了吗?

Diana: Got it, Yes Mr Lom?

是的,罗姆先生?

Jack: It has to go immediately.. . All right. Tim. You can speak freely now, I hope it isn't bad news, We've had enough trouble already.

邮件必须立即发出去。好吧。蒂姆。你现在可以说了,我希望这不是坏消息,我们已经有足够的麻烦了。

Tim: On the contrary. Jack, I think you'll like this.

正好相反, 杰克,我想你会喜欢这个。

Jack:OK. you've got me interested....

好的,你已经激起我的兴趣了...

Tim: Well, the first thing is three new retailers in Dabu have placed orders for the new bike.

首先,第一件事是三个达布的新的零售商已下订单订购我们的新车了。

Jack: Good work, Tim. you're an ace salesman!

做得不错,蒂姆。你是一个推销高手.

Tim: That's not all. Baratts have overordered from their manufacturers and are having trouble getting an overdraft.

这还不是全部。巴拉特从他们的制造商那里超额订购了,带来了透支的问题。

Jack: How did you find this out?

你是怎么发现的?

Tim: Kamal heard it through the grapevine.

卡马尔通过情报网听到了

Jack:I see... are Barratts going bust?

我想,巴拉特要崩溃了

Tim:No. but they are having to go round their retailers and ask for repayment of credit. The retailers aren't too pleased. I've already had one of them on the phone asking if Jayal Motors can supply instead.

不是崩溃,但他们不得不去找零售商,要求他们偿还贷款。零售商不太高兴。他们当中已经有一个人在电话上问我是否贾亚尔摩托可以供货。

Jack:Well, well, well, This is good news, If this continues we're going to need the new assembly plant sooner than I thought. Come on, Tim. I'll buy you a drink. We'll tell Tom the good news tomorrow after I've spoken to Kamal.

好,好,好,这是一个好消息,如果照这样下去,我们比我想象的更快地需要建立新组装厂。来吧,蒂姆。我给你买一杯饮料。明天我跟卡马尔打电话后,我们会告诉汤姆这个好消息的。

   
回到顶部 | 联系我们
河北省外贸培训公共服务平台   
地址:石家庄市新合作广场 b1 1201   邮箱:87812389@163.com
违法和不良信息举报电话:0311-67662519/4008320700
备案编号:冀ICP备11006606号-18访问量: